Friday, February 09, 2007

Jenson Button on Formula1.com!

"The Lesser know... Jenson Button", from Formula1.com

We get up close and personal with Honda’s resident football fan and porridge lover, the one and only Jenson Button…

Q: What's in your garage at home?
JB: I have a Honda S2000 in Monaco.

Q: Tell us something we don't know about you?
JB: I am a big Arsenal fan. I also love porridge and a good roast dinner.

Q: Your favourite song for karaoke?
JB: ‘The One and Only’ by Chesney Hawkes.

Q: The last good deed you did?
JB: I am a patron of the Make A Wish Foundation which is really important to me and we have just invited two children from the Foundation to come and visit me at the Honda Racing F1 Team factory on Brackley in a couple of weeks.

Q: If you were a superhero, what would your special powers be?
JB: I travel so much that I guess the special power I would like to have is to be able to fly - then I wouldn’t have to wait in all the queues at airports…

Q: Your most prized possession?
JB: As far as racing goes my most prized possessions are my racing helmets. Other than that I don’t really have any prized possessions. My family and friends are what is most important to me.

Q: The person you most admire?
JB: I admire Bono from the band U2 and also Lance Armstrong for his dedication to his sport.

Q: Do you have any bad habits?
JB: I have a short attention span.

Q: What would you be if you weren’t a racing driver?
JB: I am a racing driver, so I don’t know what I would be if I wasn’t - I’ll find out after F1…

Q: Funniest thing you've read about yourself in the press?
JB: That my girlfriend is going to be a grid girl. That couldn’t be further from the truth.

Q: Who would you want to play you in a movie?
JB: Owen Wilson. He’s awesome!

Owen Wilson? :P

No comments: