Saturday, November 18, 2006

121 days to go!

121 days til the opening in Melbourne! Hahaha. I noticed the countdown on the HondaF1 site just now. That's roughly four more months from today. Pft. Still a long way to go.

As big an F1 fan as I am, I've never actually watched a grand prix in person. I really wish I could though. Problem is, I'd need some serious fundage to watch one. I seriously doubt there'd ever be a grand prix held here, so I'd have to plan a trip to the Asian races, or maybe even the Aussie one. Still, it'd probably be well worth it. Then I could meet Jenson. And take his car out for a test drive, too. Hahahaha. Hey, a guy can dream. And who knows? It could happen someday. :P

Anyway, still no news on the the Jenson Button race suit contest winner. Gah. I suppose whoever won it would've been notified by now. And since I haven't been contacted for anything, I think it's pretty safe to assume that I didn't win. Oh well. :(

121 days more and there'll be another race suit being put to use. Maybe they'll raffle that one out by the end of the 2007 season. And hopefully it'll be a championship-winning one then. Hahaha.

No comments: