Friday, November 24, 2006

Putting some effort into it.

Just got back from forum posting. It's been really fun. I recommend any Jenson fans out there that haven't yet to join up, too. :)

Anyhow, I mistyped my blog's url and forgot to include the "fan" in jensonbuttonfan.blogspot.com. Lo and behold, there was a blog under jensonbutton.blogspot.com. It's nice to see other fans out there making an effort to start Button blogs too. Pity that it hasn't been updated though.

There's also this other blog that tops Google searches for "Jenson Button blog", and it hasn't been updated either. I think it's really sad that they just stay like that. Specially when it tops a Google search. I don't want that to happen to this blog (not being updated, that is). I want to keep updating as much as I can, because I do mean it when I say that I want to be able to cheer Jenson on and share it with you all.

That said, please share this blog with other Jenson fans that you know. And please try to link to my blog from your blogs/websites. Hopefully, when someone tries to search for a Jenson Button blog, they come here, where I hope to be able to continue sharing with them anything and everything Jenson. :)

No comments: